Quality of life
Make new friends, go on new adventures and explore your new surroundings. Arrive and thrive at Highview! Conveniently located in Rockton, Illinois, Highview is just a short drive for family members traveling from Rockford, Belvidere or Beloit, Wisconsin.
Living to the Fullest
Highview believes the secret to a happy life is where you are, who you’re with and what you’re doing. And while a sense of place goes far, it is the people and experiences that truly make our happy times. Highview strives to achieve this dynamic for each resident, making them feel at home, making them feel loved, and making sure they are loving what they are doing.
My kinda place to live!
– Gen, resident
- Quiet and natural setting
- Great room with stone fireplace
- Formal and private dining rooms
- Quaint common areas for visiting with friends and family members
- Baby grand piano for entertaining guests
- In-house beauty/barber shop to look your best
- Rose and herb gardens to satisfy your green thumb
- Assisted Living accessible courtyard
- Alzheimer’s Unit accessible courtyard
- Canopied, seasonal patios for social gatherings and activities
- On-site laundry facilities
- Garage storage available
In addition to staff, it is always a joy to see residents become fast friends with each other and bond over commonalities. Highview nurtures these relationships with regularly scheduled activities and social outings in the community. Highview is also proud to serve and support the community through a variety of volunteer opportunities for our residents.
The culture at Highview is incredible...it's like a family. They all love their jobs and love the people they care for.
– Jim, son of resident
Activities & Events
- Holiday, anniversary and birthday celebrations
- Intergenerational Program with local elementary students
- Resident volunteer opportunities and community engagement
- Musical guests and performances
- Mobility wellness and low impact exercise
- King’s Corners, Yatzee, Sequence and other games
- Art and musical sing-a-longs
- Kitchen Creations
- Pet Therapy
- Little Free Library Book participant
- Non-denominational and Catholic Mass services