With well over a century in caring for seniors, Highview in the Woodlands continues to refine our legacy of care. Our experienced leadership, dedicated staff and fully-licensed facility ensures our residents will receive the best possible care.
Committed to Excellence
Highview’s Administrator and two Assistant Administrators, all certified Dementia practitioners, share over 88 years of combined experience in geriatric long term care and 70 plus years of combined experience in Alzheimer’s Care.
Our Alzheimer’s Unit leadership staff hold bachelor degrees and are certified by the Rush Alzheimer’s Disease Center at the Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. In addition, Highview also employs both RNs and LPNs who receive continuing training.
years of combined experience in geriatric long term care
years of combined experience in Alzheimer’s Care
Facility Safety Features
- Sheltered Care Licensure, annually surveyed
- Assisted Living Licensure, annually surveyed
- Facility-wide back up generator, the only of its kind in the area
- Single floor, stairless layout
- Facility-wide wheelchair accessibility
- Low pile carpeting and tile throughout to aid with walkers and wheelchairs
- LED lighted grounds and egress walkways for safe evacuation
- Facility-wide fire sprinkler system
- Facility-wide emergency call system
- Fully alarmed, secure building and coded front entrance
- Locked courtyard fences with automatic fire and disaster release
- Call light system and call buttons in all apartments